Whilst many manufacturers within this sector offer a ‘design service’, very few offer our level of experience and expertise or are prepared to invest so heavily in personnel and technology to enable them to offer a comparable service.
Dales Fabrications can offer you:
- Suitably-qualified & experienced Project Managers
- Project Managers available for design meetings via Teams video-link
- All detail drawing work prepared in-house
- Provision of project specific NBS Plus clauses
- Preparation of preliminary detail drawings
- All items ready for tender documentation
- Relevant calculations and full working drawings prepared
- Drawings include all relevant technical and specification information
- Drawings are issued for approval prior to manufacture
- Provision of Project-specific Technical Installation guide for installers (e.g. on-site dimensions)
- O&M manuals available on request from your Project Manager on completion of the contract
- All design work subject to our ISO 9001: 2015 quality assurance system
- All design work covered by our design/ Professional Indemnity insurance
- Project Manager remains your point of contact for every aspect of the project
Dales assign an individual Project Manager to each project. The Project Manager will remain the single point of contact throughout the various stages of the project, from initial design to completion.
All criteria – support methods, material requirements, budget – established with the specifier in order to provide a complete specification service.
Project Manager prepares:
- CAD drawings
- NBS specifications
On receipt of the contractor’s order, the Project Manager:
- Agrees final quantities
- Colour and manufacturing details
- Issues production instructions
- Site instruction package (incorporating copies of the relevant drawings, installation instructions and fixings identification list.
- Site liasion and support given as necessary